When Halloween, my favorite holiday, came and went this year and I realized I had done nothing with the season, I decided something had to be done about that. I think for a lot of people this happens; you have the best intentions to get things done but life just gets in the way. I love to make lists and since it's the only way things get done day-to-day, I decided to start making "seasonal" checklists. Here's what's on my list for the rest of the year.
Since my iphone is one of my favorite things that I own, I thought it only fitting to share 10 of my favorite apps.
1. If you don't use something that feeds all of the new posts of the blogs you read, here you go! Bloglovin' has such a clean design and is very easy to set up.
2. The twitter for pictures. And square pictures just seem so much better somehow.
3. Balance. This is not linked to your bank account, you enter everything manually, which I like. The free version allows one bank account, the paid verson allows multiple and lets you easily "transfer" money from one account to another.
4. Craftgawker. A great way to see what crafty things are floating around online.
5. Stumble Upon. I have found some of my favorite blogs, recipes, and crafts through this. You "like" sites you're interested in so it gets to know you and refines recommendations.
6. Diptic. Lets you collage pictures in groups of two, three, or four. Great to use with Instagram.
7. Wishlist. Also lets you scan barcodes and add things to your wishlist from the store. Daangerous!
8. Get rid of all those annoying loyalty cards.
9. This app tells you what fruits and veggies are in season in your area and when the seasons end.
10. Pinterest. Highly addictive.
Another app I really like is called Antique week and it will tell you what thrift/antique stores are in your area. What are your favorites?