Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I thought it would be a good first post to share some things about myself. Quiz found on one sheepish girl!

A. Age: 24

B. Bed size: Double. ( =TOO SMALL for two people)
C. Chore that you hate: emptying the dishwasher
D. Dogs: cats, please.
E. Essential start to your day: brushing my teeth
F. Favorite color: turquoise!
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: I can play Mary Had A Little Lamb on the piano, that's about it...
J. Job title: shift supervisor. working on changing that.
K. Kids: no thank you.
L. Live: Charlotte, NC
M. Mother's name: Jane
N. Nicknames: Jess
O. Overnight hospital stays: none, thankfully
P. Pet peeve: rude customers
Q. Quote from a movie: "This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon." "I know." "What do we do?"
"Enjoy it." -Eternal Sunshine

R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: one whole, two half
T. Time you wake up: 9-10
U. Underwear: yes please
V. Vegetable you hate: peppers
W. What makes you run late: Joe
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, shoulder, CAT scan
Y. Yummy food that you make: tuna noodle is on my mind
Z. Zoo animal: polar bear! dolphin! flamingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment