Sunday, March 18, 2012

French Friday (...on Sunday...)

I know I'm two days late, but I still wanted to share my French Friday with you this week. My main source of distraction this weekend: I got the job! I start tomorrow as a receptionist and am so excited.

This week's frenchy goods are a few of my favorite french movies.


Amélie is not only my favorite French movie, but it is also my favorite movie ever. It is whimsical, dreamy, and has a really unique filming style.


The Dreamers is one of my favorite French movies because of all the Frenchy things you get to see. You see a bit of scenery as well as the inside of a dreamy French apartment. Be warned, it's pretty, uh, explicit.


I suppose this is not technically a "French" movie, but it takes place in Paris and again, you get an inside to French life.

I definitely have a lot more favorite French movies than just these three so expect to see another favorite French movie post. Hopefully it will be on a Friday.

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't seen Amelie! I look forward to having unpacked the last box in our yet to be determined new home so that I can watch a movie without heaps of guilt sitting by my side. Amelie will be in the pile. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love French films too! And Amelie is my favourite film as well! I'd highly recommend most of his films if you enjoyed that one. Congrats on the job :)

    ReplyDelete