Friday, March 9, 2012

French Friday

I feel absolutely rotten that I haven't done a post since the last French Friday (get it? french fry. day. heh.) I have spent the entire week revolving all of my energy into an interview I had; my first interview in Seattle. I am very excited about the job and hope I get it but I haven't heard anything back yet.

For this French Friday I would like to share with you a blog I love that gives a good Frenchy fix, Oh Happy Day. It is not entirely a Frenchy blog and Jordan actually does a lot of kid-themed posts, but those that are based on Paris (where she and her family are living) or their travels are absolutely dreamy.

The post I would like to feature is called Bon Voyage Party. Some friends of hers put on a french-themed party! Follow the link in the her post to see lots more pictures.


Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment