Sunday, May 20, 2012

Starving...

If you didn't know any better, you would think I haven't eaten all month. To make up for it, here's some menu inspiration - 3 week's worth!

tuesday- chicken parmesan
wednesday - beef stroganoff
thursday - out @ Serious Pie
friday - out @ Tandoori Hut
saturday - subway

sunday - dill-foiled tilapia w/ mac+cheese, broccoli
monday - leftovers

tuesday- taco cups
wednesday - leftovers
thursday - tuna noodle
friday - french's chicken w/ cous cous, broccoli
saturday - out- Thai

tuesday- out @ Kastoori Grill
wednesday - french's chicken, asparagus
thursday - CPK pizzas
friday - tuna steaks w/ mac+cheese, broccoli
saturday - misc.

Any restaurants listed are in Seattle, WA. I am also planning on sharing my recipe for tuna noodle soon. It's been in my family for years and years and it's one of our (joe's and my) go-to SUPER easy dinners.

Feel free to share what you've been cooking! I'm off to finish my list for this week and shop for it.

jess


1 comment:

  1. And did you know I got the Tuna Noodle recipe from Dad! He made it once when we first started dating and Lisa and Chris were with us for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete