Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekly Menu

Here's what we had for dinner last week:

Sunday: Cod, cous cous, and broccoli+cauliflower
Monday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuesday: at out; BBQ@ Third Place Books
Wednesday: Sloppy Joes
Thursday: Stoffer's lasagna
Friday: out- Thai!
Saturday: Spinach enchiladas

Since the new year, I've been trying to keep a monthly calendar of what our dinners have been to serve as inspiration and how our eating habits (hopefully) improve. I did well in February and March, but when I started working regularly in April things went downhill. I'm working to get back on track!

jess

1 comment:

  1. If you can find a mix of good restaurants and home cooked meals to fit your new schedule, you will be on top of things again. I found when Dad was out of town all week, I actually looked forward to making dinners Friday-Sunday and put some time into them. I am hoping when we move to our new home, I won't get bored again with adding two more meals to the list and can look forward to dinner out twice a week. The spinach enchiladas sound heavenly. You, Katy and I all made tuna noodle this week, showing it's still a family favorite. (:

    ReplyDelete