One thing I did back in January for my birthday was to do a "25 before 26" list. I love lists and one for the year just isn't going to cut it to keep me going. I'm starting a monthly goals list to make sure the days don't slip away from me.
If I hadn't of already made it, after seeing this on Pinterest I would have been scrambling to find a pen and paper. Here's what I came up with:
- Submit tutorial(s) to a blog. I have one that is ready and I just need to take pictures for it and another that I have in the works.
- Start working out regularly. Enough is enough. I have already cleaned up my eating habits a looot and I will continue to do so but that's not enough. Fitting it into my schedule is going to be the tough thing.
- Plan a trip to Florida/Portland/Olympic Peninsula. Enough dreaming, start doing.
- Order new glasses. I've had my new insurance for the entire month of June already. What am I waiting for?
- Order and send out save the dates. It looks like Vista Print is going to be the winner for this one; not only do they have super cute cards but the are also the cheapest I've found!
- BLOG BLOG BLOG. I have 7 planned. If only I could sit at my computer long enough to get them done...
I leave you with a dreamy shot from our Costa Rican vacation.