Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pay It Forward

The site for our wedding next June


I was reminded today that I never reposted the Pay It Forward challenge (I only call it that because it took me soo long to repost this). I found out about it/entered on Linn's blog, Lyckoland. If you are unfamiliar with her blog, it is filled with beautiful pictures and Swedish goodness so I highly recommend taking a look. Here we go!

- The first three commenters will receive a handmade gift (or gifts) from me. Tell me your favorite
   color. I'll mail it out by the end of January (with Christmas coming, you know).

- Please repost on your blog! This is so much fun, let's share the excitement!

- Everyone is welcome to enter. I am willing to ship anywhere. Leave your email address in the
  comment so I can contact you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! So nice to see a fellow Seattleite! I adore this pay it forward idea, and Linn's blog is one of my faves. I've already got a gift coming from another super cool lady, so I don't want to hog the gifts. Wouldn't have to ship very far though if you're up for it!
    Cute blog lady. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet words (both yours and Trish's) really put a BIG smile on my face! Thanks :-) I'm so excited to send my gift for you, working on the last details and trying to add a little Swedish goodness.

    By the way, your wedding site looks absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete