Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Recap


office festivities

As you know, the tombstone brownies did not work out but the regular frosted brownies I took to work were still a big hit. It was so hard to get any work done; the office was buzzing with the excitement of Halloween. Only a handful of us dressed up- I went as Frida and there was also a lumberjack, nun, referee, the scary guy from the Saw movies, and an overworked "zombie" employee. Several coworkers brought their kids in and it was so fun to see them dressed up. After work I went to a friend's house in the hopes of seeing more trick-or-treaters but only one showed up. It had been rainy all day- I suppose it was a combination of that and a miss neighborhood? We had a festive dinner of Halloween-shaped macaroni and cheese and mummy hot dogs. The next day I watched Young Frankenstein for the first time. I don't know how I missed this one for so long while being such a lover of Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

I hope everyone had a magical Halloween! I have overdone candy to the point of craving real and healthy food. It was so bad that I didn't feel guilty taking potato chips as a snack because they at least started out as potatoes...

1 comment:

  1. Overworked zombie employee... so funny! Just like everyday at the office ;-)

    ReplyDelete