Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Thoughts

- Since the year is winding down, I've been doing a lot of reflecting. I've been mulling over 2012 and dreaming up new things for 2013. The main thing is I like new habits I've taken on in regards to organizing and documenting photos and events throughout the year. I think categorizing month by month is the way to go for me.

- I fell more into reading and out of crafting. Reading makes me happy and takes me to so many different places, but that causes me to leave behind the world I actually live in. I need to find a way to combine the two for maximum living.

-Today is the first day I have been super motivated to find a new job. Things have been piling up at work (in terms of things I hate) so I spiffed up my resume this evening and plan to shove it in the face of everyone I encounter.


2 comments:

  1. I also love reading. I find it relaxing, but every time I notice that I start using books as a way to escape from the real world I stop.

    Hope you'll find a new job soon!

    lyckoland.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I do the same thing with books. They are ever faithful in seeing me through hard times or periods of not knowing where things are going to go next (more than the usual)as well as transitioning into a new lifestyle. After reading this,however, I realize I should be aware of reading nonstop, that something is up in my "real" world!

    I hope you find something exciting to do. That you hold out for something that makes you happy to get out of bed and look forward to the day. Those careers are out there as I have had them! Most important, be patient. (:

    ReplyDelete