Monday, January 7, 2013

Currently


Pssst... this is what I see without glasses or contacts.

Currently Joe and I are watching Battlestar Galactica and talking about eating better + getting into shape. Well, me getting into shape and him to get in better shape. I am watching Torchwood in my alone time.

I'm starting to find my way. I did some major organizing and a few crafts this past weekend. I'm feeling motivation to write and take pictures. Maybe I just needed a year off of being to adjust to this new life out west. Still on the list: making new friends, a regular book club, and to keep learning new things.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you. Just starting to get really organized. I just found your blog... so happy I did!

    Kacie
    http://www.acollectionofpassions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Battlestar Galactica! Such a good show. Great blurry pic of the needle on New Years.
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete