Saturday, February 23, 2013

out with the old...

Well, I finally ordered a new pair of glasses; I've been reading The Kind Diet and have decided to mostly vegetarian (fish occasionally) for the month of March and am contemplating more; and Keiko has me seriously wanting to chop my hair off.

I'd say I have recovered from my lazy slump of doing nothing for weeks and being practically brain dead. Oh, maybe it has something to do with my new job at work that I have yet to move in to but am anxiously awaiting.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! More to come.

2 comments:

  1. Excited to hear you're trying a vegetarian diet. I've been vegetarian for the last 17 years and can't think of eating meat again. Although, I have to admit, I sometimes think of going back to eating fish again. Hasn't happened yet, but to my belief, a vegetarian diet + fish might just be the most healthy option. Just make sure to get enough iron...

    New job? Sounds great! :-)

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    lyckoland.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you are vegetarian! When I was a teenager I was for a year and a half but I have never really liked meat. I went on iron supplements last August because my iron levels were almost nothing (shows you what kind of a meat eater I am anyway!). Thanks for the encouragement! :-)

      Delete