Friday, March 7, 2014

three goals a day


Instead of keeping a massive list of things to do each day when I get home from work only to forget it entirely every evening, I decided to choose three thing to accomplish each day. Three seemed like a good number: One? Meh. Not worth it. Two? What do I look like, a responsible adult wanna-be?

Don't answer that.

Three. A nice round number. I might even call it my lucky number on occasion.

Not enough room for things to get moved to the next day, and the next, and so on, so by the time I either do them or forget trying to do them at all they've been on my list for two months.

I had a pretty busy week as far as after work happenings go, but the days I did try this were great. Three is just enough for me to remember I have a few things I'd like to get done but not so many that my brain forgets what getting shit done means.

Any other magical get-stuff-done tips out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment