Sunday, July 27, 2014

Things I'm Loving


Here's a short list of things that have made me happy this weekend:

Getting out in nature. On Saturday Joe and I met my sister and her husband at Mt. Rainier for a little hiking. The guys went on a more ambitious hike while the ladies dawdled to a waterfall with a chiweenie in tow. It was beautiful and I touched things.

Books.  I have been reading The Hollows (I don't think this is the official title really but they are commonly referred to this online) books by Kim Harrison and I just can't get enough/stop. The first book, Dead Witch Walking, was pretty good; it was just good enough to make me interested but just cheesy enough to make me skeptical. Thankfully (or not? My wallet says no...) I gave the second book a shot and now it's all gone to hell. I'm currently reading the fifth book.

OITNB. I know this has been out for several weeks but I had to finish Big Love, okay? I absolutely loved the second season of Orange Is The New Black and am already looking forward to the next season. Next in my queue is the new season of Hemlock Grove.

Creating. I'm trying to decide if I should throw a bunch of hours at learning embroidery or writing. I'm not holding my breath on a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment